Thursday, September 13, 2007

Who Wants To Smell Old Shoes' Reviews?

Scouring the internet for any incriminating evidence against me should I ever decide to run for public office - and yes, I'm quite sure it exists - I stumbled across some old movie reviews I used to write for MoeCain.com. (Sadly, the cartoonish figure on the home page Really Does look like Moe/Joe.) Maybe these old reviews are humorous, maybe they're worth reading, and maybe I didn't even see all of the films at the time I reviewed them. Does that really matter? I just figured there should definitely be a link to them in cyberspace. I mean where else would you find really sarcastic reviews of movies like "Signs", "Harry Potter and the Sorceror's Stone", "The Bourne Identity", "A Beautiful Mind" and others?

So, click on the link to enjoy the reviews at the Smelling Shoes page. Amazing that name never caught on, huh? But a big thanks to Moe for not updating his website in more than 2 years. It made it rather easy to find this link.

No comments: